Sunday, December 2, 2007

Family vacation...with Phil!!!






We finally dragged Phil away from work to go on vacation with us! We spent one night with Natalie's family (she was so good to watch the girls while we went to see Wicked..go see it, its a must) and then two whole days in Disneyland. Luckily, we got to be with Ava, which was the highlight of Charlie's trip. We were also able to make it out of Disneyland without looking like it had exploded on us...I did have to remind Phil a few times that once you leave the magic the magical Disneyland apparel doesn't have the same affect. Brit loved the rides so much we literally had to pry her off of a few of them. All around it was a great trip despite a few dramas, I think we all cried at one point in the magical kingdom except Phil but I'm pretty sure there were a few times he really wanted to!

1 comments:

Niederfam said...

I know it's true the magical kingdom really is MAGICAL, but unfortunatley the magic does wear off eventually. I'm glad you had FUN......and I'm quite jealous of your Wicked tickets, and Disneyland, what's better than that??? New shoes?? :)