Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tagged weeks ago

ABC tag!


A. Attached or Single? Attached, married for 7+ years!


B. Best Friends? Phil (of course), my sister, brothers, parents, and Natalie.

C. Cake or Pie? Cake!


D. Day of Choice? Saturday-we try to take the day off.


E. Essential Item? Make-up


F. Favorite Color? green


G. Greatest accomplishment? My children (now if I can convince them to like me the rest of their lives)

H. Hometown? Fruit Heights


I. Indulgences? Shopping, chocolate, exercising


J. January or July? July! Summer is the best!


K. Kids? 2. Charlie and Britton


L. Life is incomplete without? Chocolate


M. Marriage date? December 15th 2000

N. Number of siblings? 4

O. Oranges or apples? Oranges!


P. Phobias or fears? Bugs, child predators


Q. Quotes? "...Life is not to be just endured but enjoyed." President Hinckley (and yes, I know its not exact).

R. Reason to smile? My kids and husband are healthy and we're going to Jamaica in a week!!!

S. Season? Spring-nothing like the weather warming up and fresh air after a long cold winter.


T. Tag three friends? Natalies (both Marsh and Niederhauser), Konrad


U. Unknown fact about me? I'm pretty shy. OCD about most things and stupid things like my sippy cup lids have to match the cup they are with.

V. Very favorite store? Hmmm-don't really have one.


W. Worst habit? Yelling at my kids when I really shouldn't be.


X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound-Xray usually means somethings broken

Y. Your favorite food? Chocolate!


Z. Zodiac? Aries

2 comments:

The Hardy Family said...

Wait... I thought you were from New Zealand! ;)

Niederfam said...

AHHH....I'm so glad I'm included in the list on B.....You too girlie.....:) THANKS. AND....I just might do your tag sooner or LATER.....Be patient. OH wait, was it me???? :)