Thursday, May 29, 2008

All the comings and goings


In an attempt to recapture my youth I forced Austy to show me how to use his Ripstick. I did actually get up and stay on for awhile but then Graeme came over and learned and showed me how lame and slow learning I actually am. So not much form but proof that I AM still cool.

You would think we would splurge and buy one more lawn chair but the girls really enjoy sharing this one. Charlie is holding one of her favorite spring things...a jar of potato bugs. Thanks to Austin and Graeme for helping find them (I think they're still alive).

Charlie graduated from preschool last week, she will be entering PRESCHOOl again next year. I survived my first year of school!!! She loved her teacher!

Brit has fallen in LOVE with her sunglasses. She won't go to nursery or BED without them. Pretty much everywhere we go they go. We took this picture at 11:30 one night.

4 comments:

the laytons. said...

I would be a terrible pioneer with you. haha Maybe thats why we just have to pretend for a little while to be one instead of living years ago!
Your girls are EXTRA cute!

the Eggett's said...

I think it is so funny that Brit sleeps with her sunglasses on! How can you really tell if she is sleeping? :)

You look super hip and young on that skate-board type thing, whatever it is called. Go Tiff!

Niederfam said...

VERY cool indeed--YOU are of couse, and I LOVE the pic of Britt with the shades!!!

mamapickle said...

Well at least you won't be sweaty and drenched in hot. and your already breeding a diva there with the sunglasses. She's just getting ready to avoid those paparazzi flashes!