Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hooray for Challenger!!!!


I am a HUGE fan of Challenger schools. In the three weeks (at half a day, three days a week) Charlie has learned SOOOOO much. She can now write her name at a legible level and knows which letters are vowels and so much more! They even teach a lot of patriotic things including songs. She was thrilled that it was her turn this week to hold the flag while they said the Pledge of Allegiance. If you're near one, sign your kids up! Its so worth it!!! Way to go Charlie!!!!

7 comments:

Niederfam said...

SO PROUD, and that's alot of letters!!!!! :)

The Little's said...

Tell me more...! I don't even know what a Challenger school is, but I want one! Can I start my own?! (Probably not..I'm not motivated enough)

the Eggett's said...

I'm converted. . . . for sure signing Jayma up for pre-school next year!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

I'm so very jealous you have a cute mini! Maybe you'll let me test drive it sometime????? My dream car for sure!

I didn't know Charlie went to Challenger...how convenient! That's great writing for such a little kiddie!

the laytons. said...

good job charlie! that is so cool!

Erin Spenc said...

I love Challenger! I taught preschool there for 3 years and my kids are for sure going there! I am so proud of Charlie, but Tiff, you just WAIT until you see what's she'll do by the end of the year.

Maria said...

Way to go Charlie!!! that is incredible. Nice to have it so close. You are such a good mom.