Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Recently....






We all grew over the holidays-Tate is now out of her "up to 7 lbs." clothes, Brit grew (or jumped feet first) into a big sister, Charlie grew into the oldest and wisest and Phil and I grew in ways we just won't discuss. That brings up the fact that I've been to the gym twice this week (or since Tate was born) and my pre-pregnancy clothes STILL don't fit. Shouldn't twice do it??? Oh, and Nat brought Ava and Alex out to visit so Christmas was complete!!!

6 comments:

Niederfam said...

Oh they are just PRECIOUS, all THREE of them!!! I've got to get over and hold that littlest one SOON though!!! VERY SOON. :)

the Eggett's said...

um, the bit about your pre-pregnancy clothes not fitting. . . . you are CRAZY! they shouldn't be fitting yet. YOU JUST BARELY GAVE BIRTH! plus, you look awesome!

The Little's said...

We started a Perriton Family Biggest Loser...there's still time to join if you want and win some cash!! (not that I think you need it...but it would be great if you did join...more money for me to WIN!!) Merry Christmas (late) and Happy New Year (late).

Chelsea said...

What adorable pictures!! I love the matching dresses on the stairs! So cute! So, I'm sure I went to the gym at least 3 times - don't give up :)

the laytons. said...

Those are all such cute pictures! I love your girls!

Wanna be farm girl said...

cute, cute, cute....good thing we have blogs! I feel like I don't get out much and I love to look at everyone's pictures and posts!! And clothes...let's not talk clothes fitting or not fitting or having to go up another size in prego clothes...