Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summertime...



Its here. At least that's what I've been told. We have made it swimming a few times but currently Utah has acquired a monsoon season. Strange. We've started swimming lessons and gymnastics, in the process of finishing dance and school, had a root canal (me, not the girls) and have several doctor's appointments before the weather can clear so its not my fault we're not at Cherry Hill to swim every day.





Tate is six months old already! Where has the time gone? She is definitely my most petite baby. She is very happy and calm yet energetic (I'm beginning to worry about when that energy is able to move around...scary). She has rolled over in both directions but isn't so hot about being consistent, I'm not worried. She is a chatter box. That girl will talk all day long (baby talk, of course).



On a side note, Phil had to go to Cooperstown, NY for work a week ago and got to go to the Baseball Hall of Fame. Yeah for him!

5 comments:

the Eggett's said...

Wow, I can't believe how big Tate is! And, I remember she looked a lot like Phil, but that picture you have of her sitting on the boppy pillow, she clearly shows off her Phil-esque attributes, in a pretty, feminine way. :)

the Eggett's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the 4 of us said...

Wow Tate is gorgeous Tiff! Just like her big sisters of course. I actually think she takes more after you, her nose and eyes maybe. But gosh her and Demi look about the same size! Demis barely 16 pounds and will be 1 next week!
We so wish we could be up there for Summer time with you all.

XXX

The Little's said...

You have the most beautiful babies! Gorgeous! Isn't this rain stuff crazy? It's rained every day here for the past few weeks...I'm kinda over it.

Niederfam said...

Phil looks POSITIVELY giddy in that picture, I LOVE it. And Tate is about the cutest thing ever!!! Besides her equally cute bathing beauty sisters!!!