Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I have been tagged by that loving sister of mine (I only have one so I have to keep her happy). The rule is I have to write 7 facts about myself. I am not going to tag anyone so do not stress but will do my duty. Don't expect much for any other tags though! I thought this one would be a little worthwhile.
1. I talk to my mom and my sister EVERY day (most days several times a day) except for a seldom Saturday or Sunday and I LOVE it!
2. I whistle at my children and husband when I can't get their attention by talking or raising my voice (it beats yelling and stamping my feet).
3. I love living in Utah (Davis County rocks!:).
4. I could live on the beach (yes, this does NOT go well with living in Utah).
5. I love to exercise.
6. I have terrible eating habits and ZERO self-control with food, especially chocolate.
7. I thought I wanted boys when we decided to have kids but I am SOOOOO glad we have girls. I don't know what I would do without my girls!

2 comments:

Niederfam said...

I'm glad you did your "duty" as you call it. But I have to say I'm a little worried that the reason you don't want boys has something to do with me and mine.....I'm sorry about that, I love em, sure, but we all have our moments, and if my girls are as darling as yours are, I'd keep em too!!! :)

The Followell Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.