Friday, November 2, 2007

Under Construction

Dear family and friends,

My sweet and slightly impatient sister got so tired of waiting around for me to get my act together that she finally created my blog for me (too bad she doesn't live close by, maybe there's a chance it would work on housework!). Then a few weeks later she got so sick of my blog being blank that she added some pictures. I'm just testing her to see how far she will actually go with this!

For any of you who watch The Office and saw the season premiere a few weeks ago you will understand that Dunder Mifflin's website had a little construction worker with the words "Under Construction" on their website for years...that may be what you are going to get with my blog unless Nat keeps stepping in. It is a goal to get the thing up and functioning (all on my own) by years end. I have to take these types of things one step at a time. The worst part is I'm not really THAT busy I just don't seem to get around to it.

Love you all and thanks for visiting my pathetic (no offense Nat) blog.
Tiff

2 comments:

Marsh Family said...

Hee, hee, hee, hee. I can't help myself... Nat

The Little's said...

You and Denise might be the same person...Go ahead and ask her who started hers! (it was me. I'll admit it.)