Saturday, January 5, 2008

In all the hustle and bustle...

We had a WONDERFUL Christmas. It started with Graeme and Challae's wedding, Phil SHOCKED me with a Lexus, and so much fun with little ones who really believe in Santa. Charlie told us Christmas Eve that she was going to wait up to talk to the big man himself. Luckily, she was willing to wait in bed and was asleep within ten minutes. However, she woke up the next morning quite disappointed because Santa didn't come because she never heard the reindeers' bells. Luckily, Santa did make an appearance and lots of toys were left. I would post a picture but in all the hustle and bustle of the season I have lost my camera. I'm so SAD!!! So if you happen upon a strange little camera with pictures of the cutest kids on earth and they are NOT yours please return it to me. Have a great New Year and hopefully I will be up and running again soon!

1 comments:

Niederfam said...

BUMMER!!! I do hope it turns up soon!!!! It will, I know it....:)