Friday, January 18, 2008

Its in the works!


Good news! No, I did not find my camera yet (that would be GREAT news-and obviously holding onto the dream since I said yet) but I have ordered a new one today thanks to a diligant father who was good enough to pretty well research it out and hook me up as to what to buy. I have been procrastinating because I have this hope and dream that my old one will magically appear but I'm giving up so farewell G & C wedding photos, farewell Christmas photos and HELLO newer/better camera. Stay tuned!

Yes, this is a very pink blog but if you ever meet our girls (especially Charlie) pink is what we are all about. Every once in a while Phil will remind me that he does love yellow.


The picture is of Brit, Charlie, and Ava (cousin) at the beach. My hope and dream is that one day Utah will rise above freezing temperatures and we can all be sunny and warm again. Gotta love that January gray. But until then...go ski Powder Mountain!


And to correct an earlier post, we do have a few more friends' links on our blog. Not that it matters to everyone else but I would hate if any of our friends felt like I had skipped over them because we have made several great friends through our married life adventures.

1 comments:

The Little's said...

I love the pink...I tried to make mine that pink but I had to compromise with a little brown. Good luck with the new camera!