Friday, August 1, 2008

Mom Tag

1. What is something mom always says to you? not to do something naughty
2. What makes mom happy? Love

3. What makes mom sad? 
when I do something to fight for toys
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Tickle
5. What was your mom like as a child? She likes to play toys with each other

6. How old is your mom? five
7. How tall is your mom? like this (demonstration with hands)

8. What is her favorite thing to do? 
Hide 'n' seek and play chase
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? put me in time out
10.If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? because of her sister (that's going to go to Nat's head)
11. What is your mom really good at? putting pictures up
12. What is your mom not very good at? not getting the popsicles out
13. What does your mom do for her job? go to the gym
14. What is your mom's favorite food? rice
15. What makes you proud of your mom? playing with each other

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? cinderella
17. What do you and your mom do together? Ring around the rosie and chase
18. How are you and your mom the same? we're both girls
19. How are you and your mom different? we don't have the same hair
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because we're both girls, we love each other and we play with each other

Here's my analysis number 16 is a tell tale sign of my role in the house (ha ha ha), Charlie thinks I work at the gym (probably my smokin' hot totally toned body gives that away) and the only time I'm really away from her is when she's in time out...at least I'm dependable!). And Charlie is really not that naughty. She's pretty well behaved and spends little time in time out (this week has been a crazy exception but I think we've all been off).

We tag Ava May and Luke!

4 comments:

mamapickle said...

oh yes, I love #10 :) That's a good tag.

the laytons. said...

that was so funny! wow, i never knew you were only five! ;)

mamapickle said...

Um I think it is time for an updated belly picture :)

Mary Perriton said...

This is the first time I've seen this kind of a tag! Great idea! Fun answers from your adorable daughter! Love, Aunt Mary