Monday, August 25, 2008

The things that happen when you're gone....


Phil and I had a WONDERFUL trip to Hawaii. We went on a seven day cruise through the islands with Phil's partners and their spouses (lucky for Mark that Russ is a good stand-in when his wife couldn't make it). Thanks to Mom, Dad and Austy and Graeme & Challae who watched the girls for us (I'm pretty certain our children did NOT miss us at all). I have been informed by Graeme that ALL of Brit's injuries where obtained at Granna's house previous to he and Challae taking over. Its just a fracture from falling off her bike and she is quite thrilled with the fact that Granna took her to the doctor's (she tells me four/five times a day).

2 comments:

Niederfam said...

Oh she's cute, and I KNOW you'll still let Grandma babysit anytime!!!! I would too!!! :)

mamapickle said...

Hey at least you have family around to watch your kids!