Friday, February 20, 2009


I can hardly believe its been nearly three months since Tate was born! She LOVES to be talked to and tries her hardest to talk back. Her newest trick is if her binky is nearly all the way out of her mouth she has figured out how to push it back in. What talent! (Of course she wouldn't need such skills if she were a little better at the binky but we'll take it!)
As for our other girls...we started giving them a performance based allowance (they have to do certain chores every day without crying). We explained the whole tithing thing in simple terms and the rest of the week Brit kept saying "I will give Jesus my money!"
As for Charlie, she is trying so hard and learning how to read. Last week she kept asking us for plain milk so she could grow big and strong. On Sunday she made a comment that made me realize she thought the milk in the fridge was the same milk Tate drinks (I am nursing). Straightened that one out real quick!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Hey Tiffany! It's Megan Clark. Just ran across your blog as I realized the whole branch is on here! Anyway, look how cute Tate is! I havn't seen her really well since she was brand new! My blog is private so if you wanna view email me and I will invite you!
Teygan100@hotmail.com

the laytons. said...

Charlie is so cute! I can't believe Tate is 3 months either :) She still is the most beautiful baby.

Jared and Reini said...

Your girls are darling! I can't believe how fast Tate is growing! That picture of her is sweet.

the 4 of us said...

hello hello! Good to see little Tate. She is gorgeous, just like her sisters!

Niederfam said...

Oh she's SWEET.

Emily said...

Tiff she is perfect! I can't wait to see her. You have beautiful kids. I haven't talked to you in so long. I hope you're surviving the 3. Love ya!