Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fun Quotes

Charlie:
"Why do you take the baby to the gym with you?"
"Mom, when I'm a mom and you're a mom and you're not dead I can have a baby and you can have baby and we'll both have babies!" (love the girl but no, thank you)
After a little boy hit her with a small metal flag I tried to explain that that's how boys play is they tease like that and she got near tears and said, "but they can't do that, it will make Jesus and Heavenly Father very sad."
"Can the baby smell that?"

Brit:
me:Why are you crying? Brit:There's a baby in my tummy!
Multiple times a day, "There's a baby in Mommy's tummy" (they're both really excited)

2 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Hi Tiff,

How are ya? Just wanted to say congrats on the new little-one on the way. We are excited for you and Phil.

I used to see Graeme on the bus. It was fun to talk to him and get a few updates on your family.

Your girls are really cute. Isn't it great having little girls?

-Curtis

the laytons. said...

those are so funny! kids say the cutest things :)