Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summertime





We've actually kept farely busy this summer. As Pregnant Superwoman (I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that calls me that...wonder why?) I tend to get into project mode and my dear, sweet husband puts up with it for a bit until he starts to see the steam coming out of my ears and then forewarns that something's going to blow and it will probably be me. So I've been told to lay off. Meanwhile, we keep pretty busy playing with our girls. We've hit Pottery Barn kids (fun for all!!! need I say more?), This is the Place Park, countless trips to Cherry Hill for swimming and the zoo(that is a rhino behind the girls not family).

1 comments:

Niederfam said...

I LOVE LOVE the picture of Charlie and Britt holding hands in Pirates Cove, how sweet is that??? Glad we FINALLY caught up!!! Let's do it again soon!!! :)