Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Public Apology



We would like to publicly apologize for our monstrous, out-of-control garden. Our community has put together (thanks Rob!) a vegetable garden area where we each have our own little piece of land to grow what we would like. Being first time gardeners we had NO idea how crazy ours would get and it is starting to take over neighboring gardens. As you can see from the picture our garden should only go straight back from the corn and not overflow on the sides...its out of control. But check out how big our first zuchinis were!!! We've been enjoying the fresh produce but hope we're not making enemies in the process (sorry Cara!).

4 comments:

Maria said...

Love the picture. Charlie is so cute and sweet and Brit's face says it all. They are so cute. Way to go on the garden, that is great. Too much is always better then not enough, you can always share your goods and make amends.

Niederfam said...

I love it. NICE garden, and I agree, more is almost ALWAYS better!!!!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Yay...I finally found you! Cute blog! You and your girls are beautiful! I don't even know where this FXing garden is...I must be living under a rock! ;) I'm excited to keep in touch through the blogging world!

mamapickle said...

1st I must comments on those HUGE veggies! That is pretty amazing to me and everyone else is probably jealous of your growing skills.2nd are those glass dishes in the little kitchen there? My kids would have broken them in 5 minutes!