Friday, April 3, 2009

Blessing Day



After two attempts we finally did it! We blessed Tate last Sunday. (The first attempt she ended up getting RSV three days before.) I don't bear my testimony really ever because it ALWAYS turns into the ugly cry complete with sobbing and no one understands what it is I am saying between all of my blubbering. BUT I love these four people so much and am so glad they are a part of my life. I feel so blessed to have been entrusted with my three sweet girls who I love so much for all so many different reasons. They each are definitely their own person and I am so grateful for it! And words can't say how much I love and appreciate my husband. I am grateful that through the gospel we can be an eternal family!!!! (This post is not intended to make our lives look perfect just once in a great while you get a glimpse of heaven!)

8 comments:

Jared and Reini said...

We never got the chance to tell you on Sunday how sweet Tate's blessing was... she looked beautiful in her dress! We love your family!

The Little's said...

You are all so beautiful!

the 4 of us said...

Love it! You all look awesome!

mamapickle said...

The picture of Tate is adorable!!! And the family one is just so precious. Congrats on such a beautiful family. And C'mon you know ya'll are perfect :) hehe

Neil and Steph said...

I wish we could have seen the blessing... unfortunately we were out of town, but Tate looks adorable in her little dress!

the laytons. said...

what a cute happy family!

Niederfam said...

So sweet!!!! And she looks COMPLETELY and totally different in that picture, than she did last week when I saw her!!! Crazy!!!!

Nick and Melanie Munns said...

What a great family picture, your girls are beautiful!!!