Tuesday, April 21, 2009

You want a what??

Charlie came home from PRESCHOOL yesterday and told me all about show and tell...One of the girls brought her IPOD to school to show all the kids. Charlie was amazed and now thinks she should get one! Thanks to the parent who bought their 4 year old an Ipod and then let her bring it to school-its really working for me. I told Charlie she can buy one with her own money, which since she gets $2-3 a week as an allowance I'm really hoping that she completely forgets about the whole idea by the time she saves enough (which she tends to be a little bit of a spender so I'm not even worried).

4 comments:

The Little's said...

Ugh...I think you should find out who that parent is so we can send her hate mail. Okay, maybe that's a little harsh...but come on. And IPod for a 4 year? Does she have a car, too?

the Eggett's said...

why not? doesn't the 4 year old totally NEED to listen to Fergie on her ipod while she skateboards to school and goes on long jogs?

Niederfam said...

WOW!!!!! Come on, you mean your girls don't have one yet????? What's the matter with you???? :) KIDDING, of course, just KIDDING........

Megan said...

Ewww... Kennedy always begs to listen to mine, but has yet to ask for one of her own... I'm scared for next year when other kids will have so much influence over our girls!