Friday, April 3, 2009

Twilight, Edward & PHIL

In an attempt to get ourselves bikini ready (not that either Phil or I would ever wear such atrocities...just atrocities on us-can you picture Phil?) Phil and I made a "deal". If he went out to eat for lunch during the week and didn't get something healthy he would have to read the first book of the Twilight series. Three days later I WON!!! So he renegotiated that if he swore more than three times in the next week he would have to read the first TWO books. Yes, I won, only by one or two words but bring on Edward! I have to say that I didn't make this deal because I absolutely loved the books, because as a freak of nature I really didn't but it's all about the most amount of pain and suffering I can inflict. Phil's cousin Russ is so happy about the situation that he has found many a website of paraphernalia for Phil to have to carry around with him. Its been real fun.

1 comments:

mamapickle said...

LOL! This is soooo perfect :)