Monday, February 11, 2008

General Failure

So I have been trying to backup Quickbooks to a cd so that our tax accountant can get moving on our horrendous taxes that only he can figure out. In trying to burn a cd I get this message "Failure to format due to general failure." That's the last thing I need is my computer telling me that! So in a way to procrastinate the rest of the tax garbage I am blogging. Because that makes sense.

I took Charlie skiing Saturday for the first time. Of course, we headed to Powder Mountain. After an hour and a half of getting our season passes lined up, renting skis, driving between two different parking lots several times we finally made it to the lift. We went up the lift (which Charlie made the observation that that snow did NOT have sparklies on it...it was not sunny but warm). We made it down the hill once and she was done. After the circus it was to get everything together to get to the lift, I was pretty well done myself (other than wishing I had my snowboard with me and a few hours to myself-the snow was great, weather great, everything great). That night as Phil was putting her to bed she said, "I like your mountain. You have a nice mountain." I may be the one to blame for that. Then when I went in to kiss her goodnight she told me that skiing tickled her bottom. This is a common occurence for Charlie...many things make her bottom tickle. Makes you giggle!

Well off to make Charlie's bed because its 3:30 and I have not done that yet and she is insisting it happen. What have I created???

4 comments:

mamapickle said...

Nothing more confusing that error messages making more errors!Why don't they just tell us,"you are totally lame and will never figure this out!"- Oh And I think Charlie has you trained well to make her bed :)

Reisdorfer Ramblings said...

I love that skiing tickles her bottom. Ever since we rode on splash mountain Kalea says the same thing! You are in good company with dealing with quickbooks. I am in th same boat as you and since have found that a flash drive works way better than burning it on cd!

Erica said...

HA! What a funny blog! Charlie is absolutley adorable! Kids say the funniest things.

The Little's said...

I hate computers. Except to blog, check my e-mail and generally keep up with life...but other than that, I hate 'em.