Friday, February 22, 2008

In training


For anyone who really knows my mom she LOVES to have her hair played with (who doesn't? If I could have my hairdresser do my hair everyday I'm pretty sure I'd be a much nicer person). Brit has taken to doing hair, she does mine everyday-brush and hairspray included. I'm pretty sure Granna, in her wisdom, decided to play along because as long as Brit's practicing she may get REALLY good and then we're all in luck!



Phil fell asleep on the couch last Sunday and Brit just helped herself to some good cuddling...check out that pleased look on her face!

2 comments:

Niederfam said...

Love that little face!!!

the 4 of us said...

Big smiles, well tiff and phil not moving yet sorry. this blog thing is pretty cool, i like it coz now i don't have to wait 2-3yrs to see you guys. any who always good to u r doing well. Blog u later.
Love rads, sez and Denim