Friday, February 22, 2008

Hot Friday Night


So I hate to admit this but blogging has been my hot Friday night date for the last two Fridays and I'm guessing its not the end. Apparently, work is going really well for Phil right now (at least enough that he goes back to work Friday night, but fortunately its mostly all good emergency meetings not "the world is ending!"). This is a picture of the girls in our jetted tub. I went snowboarding one Saturday and left the girls to Phil. He put them in the tub with bubble bath and turned on the jets then walked away. He came back in when Charlie started yelling about not being able to see Brit any more...(note how Brit has a hold on the little bar on the tub).

2 comments:

mamapickle said...

hahahahahah. you make me laugh!Guess that is why they tell us NOT to leave our little ones alone in the tub.

Phil and Tiff said...

Its all hogwash. They are fine in the bathtub...Dying words maybe?