Friday, February 22, 2008

"Oh Crap!"

Last week at the car dealership the girls and I were in the waiting room-waiting. I brought them each a little Valentine size box of Nerds candy. Why? Because I didn't think it through until it was WAY too late. Surprise, surprise Brit spilled hers all over the tile floor. She looks at me and says, "Oh cwap, cwap, cwap cwap, cwap." She is one that will say something to you until you repeat the word back to her. Shining mother moment for sure. I thought she got it from me but then we went to my Mom's for dinner Saturday night and I heard every single person there say it at least once (including that angelic mother of mine). Except for Charlie who says "What the?" or "what the heck?"...thanks to Austy for those!

7 comments:

mamapickle said...

Great to hear that I'm not the only one with these moments. Why is it they don't pick up please and thankyou so easily?

the Eggett's said...

What the crap? you have a blog? It is DARLING. So glad cause now we can be blogging buddies. . .
eggettbabies.blogspot.com

-amber

Marcie Tess said...

I love the bubble story and cwap. It sounds much sweeter when the w replaces the r. Can I have your email address and your sisters so we can invite you to our blog? You can send it to MarcieTess@aol.com We need to get together some time!!!

ahollandetc said...

your girls are too cute! these stories cracked me up...the bathtub and cwap!

uh, also i think i forgot to tell you my blog address:

littlehollandfamily.blogspot.com

The Little's said...

So, one time in Sacrament meeting, Ekena fell off the bench and yelled loudly "Dang it, mom!" I sympathize on the shining moment stuff.

Monica Sue said...

hey girl, you are in the blogging world now. watch out. it is addicting. very addicting. once you read one blog and link to another, before you know it, you have spent three hours reading the whole world.

welcome to the hot friday night blogging scene.

Summer said...

We heard a "what the heck" out of Maci yesterday. Glad I'm not the only one who messes with their kid's vocab!